- captivate, engross, absorb, occupy
- participate or become involved in, take part in, join in, interconnect, become involved in, go in for, partake in/of, share in, play a part/role in; have a hand in, be a party to, enter into
Why do I need to engage?
1. To connect with others and build stronger relationships
2. To deepen your relationship with Christ
3. Because your involvement makes the church better, more complete. We are all called to be part of this church body, and when some of us are missing, the body is incomplete. You and your ideas, gifts, talents, wisdom, etc. are necessary for First Baptist to function as God established it.
4. Because God established the local church to be the hands and feet of Christ and to take the gospel to the ends of the earth.
5. Because God is the only answer to what is ailing our society and our culture.
This is a great time to renew your commitment to a Bible study group or to visit a group for the first time. Join us at 9:45 a.m. Greeters available to help you and your family find the perfect group for everyone.
Sunday School Brochure
“So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.” – Ephesians 4:11-13
- Wednesday studies begin January 11
- Sunday Night studies begin January 22
- Sunday Nights brochure
- Meal served beginning at 4:45 p.m.
- Activities for all age groups
- Recharge brochure